Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pollock Spark Works...in the words of our clients

Pollock*Spark works for Ad Agencies
  • “Michael was absolutely instrumental in helping us to design and build a new strategic broadcast capability for RedWorks.  Through partnering with Michael I learned that he possesses a truly unique blend of strategic savvy and operational experience - thinking at 30,000 feet while simultaneously piecing together the jigsaw on the ground.  And he does it all with a much-valued sense of humor.  Without Michael's help, we would never have ended in as good a place as we ultimately did.”
    Quinn O'Brien
    RedWorks, an Ogilvy Company
    Director of Global Operations and North American Managing Director

Pollock*Spark works for Film Companies
  • “I hired Pollock/Spark to help me sharpen my business efforts by focusing on the Clients likely to use my services. He challenges my thinking, helps me become the master of my own destiny and always looks at my situation from a fresh and smart perspective. He hates bullshit and is incisive but always tactful. His contribution is like having your very own management consultancy, except it's like dealing with the partner and not the pimply -faced recent graduate. His experience is earned and wisely applied. You can take away anything you want from me but don't take away my Michael!”                                                                      As seen on Yelp.com
  • “I said good things about you to your face and I'll say them behind your back as well. I thought you navigated a potentially difficult internal political situation at our company very well (difficult because of the self-perception differences between the partners), advertised your services accurately and delivered an analysis that is relevant, clear and integral to creating forward movement.”
  • “You asked many questions that we had let lurk in the shadows and pointed us in the right direction.”

Pollock*Spark works for Design Firms

  • “You took us to a whole new level that we would not have reached on our own.”
  • “Michael (Pollock, pollock|spark) has a very strong ability to focus deeply on a company and draw out important, often overlooked, issues. His suggestions for next steps and action plans are excellent. Michael has been instrumental in helping us clearly define goals and working towards achieving them.”
  • “ ...instrumental in helping us to clearly define goals and working towards achieving them.”
  • “Your support and wisdom have already improved our business, and we're looking forward to continuing the collaboration.”
  • “I am excited about moving forward”
 
Pollock*Spark works for Filmmakers
  • “Since we [worked together] I have not stopped working. I have been booked solid. I shot nine new spots in the last eight weeks. Being able to shoot with the confidence of knowing my strengths has been a great pleasure. I have never had a run this strong.”
  • “One of the most priceless bits of information that I learned from the sessions was the importance of being able to “tell my story”.... Once I became more comfortable with my story and goals, getting out and networking became a LOT more relaxed and enjoyable. The impact will be huge. What I learned in the coaching sessions will not only help me land jobs in the short-term, I’m certain that they will help lay a foundation for my own production company down the road. “
  • “this was a terrific experience at just the right time for me.  Thank you, Michael, for your creativity, honesty, and insightfulness.  You’re easy to open up to.  I never felt judged.  You were always prepared and able to quote things I had said 2 sessions before.  It’s invaluable as a human being to be listened to on that level, and incredibly empowering as a businessman.  I wish us both limitless success.  Cheers to you!”
  • “Although you laid out the structure and the “mini-goals”, it gelled in our final meeting beyond what I expected. As if it were a well told story and we came to the third act.  I hope we do another round 12 months from now. It’s really as important to me as seeing your doctor regularly to check your blood pressure etc.”
Pollock*Spark works for Creative Craft Associations
  • “The Pollock*Spark report has served as a trusted guide for the board of directors and the professional staff. It has helped navigate the substantial structural and behavioral changes the association has gone through, helped change the way AICE conducts its business and the way it informs and engages its membership. The difference has been extraordinary. From the attitude of the board to the renewed sense of purpose of the membership, AICE is a reinvigorated association thanks in no small part to the careful and insightful work of pollock*spark.”
 
Pollock*Spark works for Individual Creative Professionals
  • “I was able to see that I have way more interesting skills/experience than what is outlined on my resume.”
  • “I have, and will continue to recommend the coaching. The coaching sessions truly are a "spark". ...the sessions got me excited about what I've done, what I can do and what I hope to do.  It's one of the best investments you can make if you're in the creative field.”
  • “this (coaching) was a terrific experience .... Thank you for your creativity, honesty, and insightfulness. You're easy to open up to. I never felt judged. You were always prepared and able to quote things I had said 2 sessions before. It's invaluable as a human being to be listened to on that level, and incredibly empowering as a businessman”
  • “I went from lackluster "brand' materials (cover letter, resume etc.) in serious need of improvement to getting job offers and finding new opportunities in the span of weeks."

No comments: