Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's a drip drip drip drip world!


Drip drip drip - this is my current mantra. I have been using it with clients when we are working on their marketing plans - and now they are feeding it back to me.

Drip drip drip: it's the way we reach people. There is a real drip drip drip quality to facebook and twitter. I learn a little bit about each of my "friends and followers" every day. Slowly it adds up to who they are.

Drip drip drip: It's the email that follows the phone call that follows the newsletter that is followed by the chance meeting at the conference that is followed by the linkedin connection and so on: drip drip drip. As one wonderful client said to me: it's like water torture - but in the good way.

Drip drip drip.

And here is a response I received to this from the aforementioned wonderful client:

"POLLOCK YOU ARE MAKING A WORLD FULL OF DRIPS!! I LOVE IT!!!!"

No comments: