Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Exec Producer recommends Workshop



Click the image to read the original - here is what the letter says:

March 12, 2009


Dear Michael,

Many thanks once again for the recent team building seminar you and April Jaffe led at our offices here at Schofield Films. Even after all these weeks, many of the mental exercises from that evening still resonate. I am consciously referring back to things I learned. For example, the way in which we began to frame a conversation in a more positive way has had a lasting effect on me. And I have tried to purge the word “but” from daily conversation and emails. I further find myself actually thinking about where I want a conversation to go and the words I want to use on the journey. In spite of myself, I actually felt stimulated by the evening’s activities. I recommend it for anyone with a brain or anyone who hopes to acquire one.


Regards,



Robert Berman
Executive Producer
Schofield Films



Get in touch and we can tailor a workshop for your team or company. Click here to learn more.

No comments: