Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ever feel like you're doing it on your own?


I speak to a lot of creative people. I hear from people who own businesses and from people who work independently. They all want to talk - they all have something to say and have lots of good ideas. And many of them really want someone objective to help them decide which ideas are worth pursuing, and to help them to figure out the right steps to take.

But so many of them have no-one they trust that they can talk to about it. They don't want to talk to their employees or their competitors. They trust their lawyers and their accountants but how much do they really understand the subtle dynamics of a creative business?

I suppose this has come to sound like a pitch for my services. Well so be it. I do believe that the service I provide is a needed one - I hear it every day.

But if you don't choose to get in touch with me - at least look around and find someone objective whose opinion you can trust and bounce your ideas off them. This could be another change that will really help you.

No comments: